What to Wear for Your Session. An Invitation Into Timeless Elegance
I believe photography is more than just pictures, it’s a portal. A way of preserving not just what we looked like, but how we felt in a moment.
As I step into a more intentional style of photography, wardrobe plays a powerful role. What we wear shapes the feeling of the image, and I want your images to feel timeless, elevated, and soulfully aligned.
For A More Feminine Outfit:
Think dresses that move. flowy fabrics that catch beautifully in the wind, Think softness, flow, elegance. Long skirts, classic cuts, earthy tones or muted pastels. Whether simple or styled, the energy should feel intentional and graceful, not casual, not rushed.
For Children:
Let’s bring out their natural charm while keeping things polished.
Dresses, soft textures, or coordinated sets.
Other options could include dress shirts, clean jeans or slacks, neat, but still comfortable for movement and play.
For A More Masculine Outfit:
I recommend button-down shirts (linen or cotton work beautifully), paired with slacks or clean denim. Layers like a sweater or jacket can add richness to the look. The aim is relaxed and refined.
This is not about perfection, it’s about creating a visual harmony that reflects the heart of the session.
If you ever feel unsure, I’m here to help guide and offer inspiration. Together, we’ll co-create images that feel beautifully you, and also a little magical.
